Extended DISC Assessments
helping you and your team to interact more successfully with others…
What is DISC?
DISC is a leading assessment model which is based on behavioural theories originally developed by Dr. Carl Gustav Jung which have been successfully used for over 90 years. Jung developed a model which can help us to understand ourselves and other people, creating a Four-Quadrant Model. This powerful model is easy to learn and identifies four behavioural styles of individuals.
The Extended DISC® Model provides a series of online DISC assessments, tailored to suit individual needs, job role and which identifies the individuals’ hard-wired natural DISC style.
Leaders, individuals and teams who complete the Extended DISC assessment and coaching will learn to interact and communicate more successfully.
Introduction to Extended DISC
How Extended DISC helps
Overcoming ineffectiveness and cost to the business as a result of:
- De-motivating team members and employees
- Frustrating customers and prospects
- Losing key talent due to poor communication and motivation
- Burnout due to energy-draining tasks and relationships
You will learn:
To relate, communicate, influence and motivate others more effectively
- The four main behavioural styles.
- Who you are and how others perceive you.
- How to read other people and better understand them.
- How to adjust your communication style to achieve your goals.